Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Busy little momma

Life has been pretty hectic for me lately...{thats why I have been MIA on my blog for a while}. We had a wonderful holiday season this year, I hope everyone else did as well!!! Now that the holidays are over, I get to focus on my little big girls 5th birthday party! AHHHHH! I can not believe she will be 5 in a month!
{Ok, enough talking about that right now before I start to cry}
This year for Christmas, I didnt take to many pictures. I thought that videos would be a better way to save those precious memories. But the few pictures I did snap turned out super cute!!!!

PowPow and his girls

Greg and Pam




Bailee and Uncle Greg


foot rub from Grumpy

my loves

my daddy and baby bailee
Hopefully ill be blogging more frequently this year! XOXO everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment