Friday, May 11, 2012

Messy-Essy

Messy-Essy...that's what my Papaw used to call me...and I have been told I got so mad every time he said that. I must have passed on the tradition because my little Bailee is SOOOOO messy all the time! She likes to be independent and feed herself now...resulting in a huge mess!  I think its so cute {David doesn't like it to much hehe}! Its really not to bad cleaning her up after either, and of course, Teddy takes care of the mess on the floor for me!

lasagna face



Carlee got in big time trouble yesterday {surprise surprise right?!} This time, she decided it would be a brilliant idea to squirt a whole bottle of lotion down our hardwood hallways so she could slide on it. We were all watching the movie We Bought A Zoo {great movie by the way} and I heard her laughing and playing in the hall. I thought to myself, "aww she is being so sweet and having so much fun!" Thats when I heard the lotion bottle make that sound when its almost empty. As I slowly turned around I saw the floors covered in Tempting Berry lotion from Victoria's Secret. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just kinda stared at her, not really knowing what to say.

After the initial shock was over, I made her go to her bedroom after a spanking {yes I firmly believe in spankings}. David cleaned the lotion covered floors for me {such a wonderful husband I have}, while I had a long talk with Carlee. I guess the plus side is my whole house still smells good from the lotion treatment. Hopefully, that little episode won't ever happen again!

No comments:

Post a Comment