Thursday, December 27, 2012

Sneak Peek: The Pippin's {not so sneaky though}

Thank goodness I have WONDERFUL neighbors! I literally don't know what I would do without them!! {Especially when I making pancakes or brownies and I have no eggs :) } We have become such wonderful friends so fast, I truly am blessed to have people like them in my life.

I did Daniel and Olivia's pictures this fall, and I have been DYING to show them to everyone! I had to show a little restraint though since one of the pictures was going to be their Christmas card this year...I mean I couldn't be the one who ruined the surprise for everyone! So here they finally are {can you hear me giggling as I upload them} I love you guys!!!




I love this beautiful girl









Of course, I saved the best for last!

Perfection


No comments:

Post a Comment