Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Jaeden Michael Akins is here!!!

I am officially Aunt Jacky!!! I have always considered my friends children my nieces and nephews, but there is just something about your baby sister having a baby that really makes the "aunt" feeling come alive. Jaeden Michael Akins was born on March 4, 2013 at 4:58am in Huntsville, Alabama. My sister, Amber, went into labor when she was only 35 weeks, but with lots of prayers, baby Jaeden was perfectly healthy when he was born. Weighing in at 6 pounds 6 ounces, he gave us all nothing to worry about with his health. We are so blessed to have him as a new addition to our predominate girl family!!!

 I love you Jaeden!!




Bailee was not to happy I was holding a baby...
...obviously







perfection



No comments:

Post a Comment