Monday, June 20, 2011

Late updating!!

she LOVES her swing

mommy love (daddy did good with the camera)


my most precious things in the world!


baby hand

I know im just a tad bit late on updating my blog, but can you blame me? Ive got a newborn and a 4 year old...that should say it all right there!!! Well, Bailee went for her 2 week check up last Thursday and my oh my has she grown!! She now weighs 8 pounds 9 ounces, and is 21.75 inches long! The doctor was very impressed by how well she is doing. Poor Doctor Wiley always gets his ear talked off by Carlee, but he is so patient with her and listens to all her stories about what her and her baby sister do all day. He is a really great doctor!!
This week Carlee is at VBS and LOVES it!!!!!!!!!! It is great timing to, that way me and Bailee can have some alone, bonding time while big sis gets to run and play. Poor thing has been cooped up inside with us since we came home from the hospital, so its about time she got to go out and do something fun with her friends!! Well I must run and go pick her up, I promise to do better on keeping this blog updated!!!! Until next time...toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment