Monday, June 6, 2011

Bailee Kaye Arnold is HERE!!!!

Bailee Kaye Arnold was born June 2, 2011 at 1:30pm. She weighed 8 pounds 3 ounces and was 21.25 inches long!!! She was MUCH MUCH bigger than everyone, including the doctor, was expecting! I went into labor on my own at 4am on the morning I was due to be induced. God had a plan for my special family, and Bailee came at the perfect time!! Here are some hospital pictures of my baby girl!
im all ready!

seconds after Bailee was born



my family!!




look at all her hair!



the best doctor EVER!



all ready to go home!


sleeping beauties

3 comments:

  1. congrats honey!!! i had madilyn kate on may 11th she was 8lbs 15oz and 19 1/2 in long!!! -Maria Rollan

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks girl!!!!! congrats yourself! i love having 2 little girls, and thank goodness Bailee is such a good little baby!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!! BAILEE IS HERE!!
    If you need anythiing we are right down the road! Thank you for letting us come visit the new addition to the family at the hospital, I know you had a lot of company. Congratulations on a beautiful baby girl!

    ReplyDelete