Tuesday, May 31, 2011

2 more days!!

Bailee Kaye Arnold will be here in only 2 days...and needless to say I'm slightly freaking out!!!! I know I know, I've done all of this once before, but its still always scarrrry to know that you are about to have a little baby. She is going to rely on me for every little need. I really think that I am going to be a great mother to 2 little girls, and I know that Carlee is going to be the best big sister ever! She tells EVERYONE she is going to have a baby sister, and today when she first woke up she said: "MOMMY SISTER WILL BE HERE TO SEE ME IN 2 DAYS!" It was the most adorable little thing in the whole world!

Yesterday we got her the game Pretty Pretty Princess and she totally rocks at playing it! She beat me twice, and I wasnt even letting her win. She won fair and square! And boy was she excited that she won!!!!!! I found my little pink camera yesterday (thank goodness cause i didnt wanna take my big nikon to the hospital), and I took some pictures of her with her winning jewelry on...need I say more...she is a little diva!

My girl is also a sick little diva. Shes had an awful cough for over 3 weeks, and now she has to have breathing treatments. She looks so pitiful while she has to take them, but she says its ok mommy, its medicine for my lungs. The doctor is trying hard to get her all better before Thursday so she will be able to hold sister and not be miserable. So everyone keep us in your thoughts, and pray she gets better soon!!!!!

my poor baby

1 comment:

  1. I'm sooooo excited for all of you girl!! I know little Bailee is going to be adorable and I'm praying for a smooth delivery for you and that Carlee will be all better by the time her sister comes!! You have such a beautiful family, and you're going to be a wonderful 2-girl mommy. :]

    ReplyDelete