Wednesday, May 11, 2011

3 weeks left!!

Oh my goodness, as me and Carlee were going to our favorite store ever (Target) SO many people asked me when my baby was due. And it suddenly hit me....Bailee will be here in exactly 3 weeks, unless i go into labor on my own of course! This makes me so incredibly excited, but really nervous at the same time!!! Even though i have scrubbed my house at least 10 times in the last 2 weeks I still feel like there is so much for me to do! All of her little clothes have been washed, and are neatly hanging in her closet just waiting for her arrival! Diapers, wipes, passies, jammies, shoes, strollers, car seat, blankets, bottles and all that fun stuff are ready...but why do I feel like there is still so much for me to do?? The only thing I have left to finish on her bedroom is find some cute butterfly stickers to put on her walls, and i just cant find exactly what im looking for. I want white butterflies, and I found some cute ones at Target, but they are just the outline of a butterfly and I want them to be solid white. So if anyone has any suggestions please let me know!! Hopefully i can find some this week, and it will put my little mind to rest, and i will know that everything is completely ready for her arrival!! 

3 comments:

  1. Try hobby lobby that us where I got the flower stickers for Kiyah room. I saw you guys at Bilo yesterday but was in a hurry, I had to get some meds for Paige she had a high fever, or I would have stopped and said hi. Hope everything goes well with Bailee's arrival. Great blog too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww i totally didnt see you in Bilo! I was probably in my own little world! You guys will have to come see Bailee when she is born!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just let us know when is convient fir you, I know how crazy it can be with a newborn. My number is 8341593 if you don't have it anymore. Congratulations and hope everything goes well.

    ReplyDelete