Sunday, May 8, 2011

GRADUATION!!!!!!

I DID IT!!!! Yesterday I finally graduated Chattanooga State with an Associate of Applied Science Degree with a concentration in Web Based Design. I have been going to Chatt State since 2005 ( i did Middle College) and i can not believe its finally over! I have worked my butt off in school, and I wanted to quit several times... thank goodness my wonderful husband never let me though!! So besides looking RETARDED in my cap, and people thinking im morbidly obese in my gown, everything went really good at the ceremony. Im pretty sure no one could tell there was a baby in my belly, and they just thought i was some short fat girl...they probably felt sorry for me. HAHA!!!

My mom, dad and me!!

little graduate


the love of my life

Bailee was there too

No comments:

Post a Comment