Monday, May 9, 2011

Mommy's Day!

I don't know about all the other moms out there, but I sure had the BEST mothers day ever!!!!! My baby girl painted me a beautiful wooden heart and decorated it (with a little bit of dads help), and David got me BEAUTIFUL diamond earrings!! But the best part of the day was spending time with my wonderful family!!! It was so nice having almost all of my cousins around, and especially my little sister! Her fiancee, Patrick, came and man he play the guitar! It was so cute when he was playing and Carlee was singing...she is actually a really really good singer! Voice lessons just may be in her future. We just gotta get Patty to learn some Taylor Swift songs on the guitar because Carlee is OBSESSED with her music! Thats all we ever listen to in the car!!! (at least its not like Barney or something horrible like that).
When David finally got home from work we went outside to play, and he got to pretend he was the photographer! He actually did a pretty good job taking our pictures! I had to have some of my and my girls (Bailee in the belly still)! Hopefully she will be here soon, cause her little foot being wedged under my ribs is just not cutting it much longer!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment