Thursday, December 1, 2011

I'm Blank Because...

I found this AWESOME post on LittleMissMomma's blog! I love everything about her...so here is a little bit about me!

I'm weird because...
I can't drink coffee without french vanilla creamer
I very rarely eat breakfast
I brush my teeth with the water running {bad on my water bill I know}
Conditioner makes my hair WAY TO PUFFY...so I only use a little bitty bit
I don't use the same glass twice {makes David mad}
Pork really freaks me out A LOT
When I cook chicken...I lysol the whole kitchen...twice
If my towels aren't all folded the same way I refold them
I use hand sanitizer constantly in public
I only sleep with a puffy down comforter on my bed..no sheet {I get tangled up in it}
I never wear panties {sorry if that's to personal}
I have a phobia of bees {pitiful really}
I can NOT whiten my teeth...very painful experience
I would rather read than watch TV
I yell at David in Walmart sometimes
I HATE being late
I only wear my wedding ring when I go in public
I can't sleep in earrings...or any other jewelry


I'm a bad friend because...
I stay home rather going out
My kids make me late quite a bit {grrr}
I say exactly whats on my mind

I'm a good friend because...
I'm loyal
I'm there no matter what time of day
I dance and act a fool with them
I give good advice
I'll tell them if they have a booger in their nose, or food in their teeth
I love their children like my own
I say exactly whats on my mind

I'm sad because...
My sister lives out of town
My moms dog {Abagayle} is getting old
My father-in-law is sick
I know my grandparents wont be here forever
My Papaw isn't here to see the girls grow up
Teddy chews up my pants

I'm happy because...
Me and my family are healthy
Carlee just gave me a BIG KISS
The X-Factor comes on tonight
I married my best friend
I made homemade baby food for Bailee
I have amazing neighbors
My hair is getting long again {finally}
My husband loves me very much


I'm excited for...
Tomorrow
Hiding Carlee and Bailee's elves {elf on the shelf}
Lots of photo shoots I am doing soon
Getting a huge, new web design job
Cutting our Christmas down tomorrow
Hugs
Kisses
Santa



No comments:

Post a Comment