Sunday, November 27, 2011

I thought it was thunder!!!!!

As me and the girls were drifting off to sleep last night, I knew that it was going to rain pretty hard during our peaceful slumber. No big deal, I can handle a little rain...it always makes me sleep better! Well around 3am me and Carlee both woke up to a loud bang of thunder. I thought it was weird because I didn't ever see any lightening...oh well, we held each other and fell back asleep soon. When David got home this morning, of course I asked him if they had bad wrecks during the storm {people ALWAYS drive like idiots any time it rains}!! He said it wasn't to bad because it just rained...no bad storms or anything. Well, in my little head I was like wait....it stormed here and he was paroling our area. THAT'S STRANGE, he would have heard the thunder just like we did.

Oh well. Nothing to worry about.

Around 9 this morning I stumbled into the kitchen to make my MUCH NEEDED coffee! I threw away the filter from yesterday, and got the pot out ready to fill it up with water. As I was looking out my window at the peaceful rain I noticed......................THERE WAS A TREE ON OUR FENCE!!!!!!

I ran into the bedroom to wake David up, and of course Carlee was screaming "OUR FENCE IS BROKEN...A TREE DID IT!!!"

We both kind of stood at the back door looking at each other like well this sucks A LOT. Then I started laughing....as I had the thunder mystery figure out!!! The loud bang me and Carlee heard was tree crashing down on our fence. I am just so thankful it didn't hit the house!!! Now that would have been a real disaster!!






No comments:

Post a Comment