Sunday, November 13, 2011

Carrots!

Thursday, November 10, 2011 was the day my tiny princess ate baby food for first time!! What a better way to introduce her into this new world of food, than with organic carrots!! I have strictly nursed her up until now, and I do believe I have been starving her! She ate the whole can like she had never eaten before....{no pun intended there}!! Oh and thankfully my oldest cousin, Ashley, let me borrow her baby food maker...so now I will be able to know EXACTLY what she is eating! {I've been a stickler lately about our diet as a family, we never EVER eat out, and I cook everything all from scratch}! Of course Carlee wanted to help every step of the way, she is such a good big sister!!!!!
 


love


how cute is this??

total diva


gotta get every last drop!

No comments:

Post a Comment