Saturday, November 26, 2011

Give Thanks and Sing Happy Birthday!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I know we sure did!!! Except I am a little upset I completely forgot to take pictures on Wednesday when we had Thanksgiving dinner with David's dad. I had my camera set out on the window seal....and that's where they stayed all evening. Even though there are no actual pictures, we all have the wonderful memories that will last us a lifetime!!!! 
{sorry for the lack of Carlee pictures, she is very anti-pictures right now}


turkey bootie

Carlee and DD


Bailee with her new mesh teething toy with blueberries

she LOVED it

Bailee and DD

Aunt Jane and Bailee

Grumpy deep frying our turkey

Mamaw and Bailee {fav pic ever}

The girls

Grumpy got Bailee to sleep


Silly Carlee

Me and little Bell
 And who could possibly forget that it was my Daddy's birthday!! We had everyone over for grilled burgers and a BEAUTIFUL cake {made extra special by Carlee}! It was so much fun!!!

Birthday Cake decorated by Miss Carlee Kaye

haha 15 is better than 51

Gotta lick the candles

Amber and Patty

Yes...Carlee was in Bailee's high chair



Dad and all his girls...not sure what Amber is looking at


I look just like my dad

Just like her momma...butt crack

Me and Carlee on the trampoline

No comments:

Post a Comment