Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I'm 6 today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you believe I am finally 6 years old today!?!

Those of you who don't know me personally are probably thinking...this crazy girl has lost her mind! But I really am 6 today because....I'M A LEAP DAY BABY!!! I absolutely love having this special birthday, and I especially love having such a special family to celebrate it with! Last night Carlee, Bailee and myself were snuggling in bed when Carlee said "Bailee, did you know tomorrow is mommy's birthday? We gotta give her big love tonight so she wont be sad when she wakes up since she will never be this age ever again!" Isn't that the cutest little thing ever?????? And then, when I woke up this morning I had beautiful flowers, a coffee mug I have been eying for 2 months, and the sweetest card ever from the most amazing husband in the world!!!!!

I just decided this morning that 4 years from now, when I am 7, I want to take a family trip to New York and be on The Today Show! Wouldn't that be so much fun!!!!

Thank you so much to all my sweet friends and family for the birthday wishes early this morning too! I love you guys so much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment