Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Bushes and 4-wheelers!

We are slowly...yes very slowly fixing our landscape in the front yard. It was beyond pitiful when we moved it, so hopefully it will be as beautiful as I picture it. My grandparents got us rhododendron bushes in honor of David's dad. They will be big, beautiful bushes and will look so pretty in front of our house. I'm so thankful they helped us plant them, because I have no idea what to do when it comes to bushes and grass.

(Now we just need grass instead of weeds!)



My Carlee bug made a new friend too! His name is Korbyn, and he lives in the house behind us. We always knew there were a few kids Carlee's age in the neighborhood, but none of them could ever get outside in the cold weather. Now the neighborhood is swarmed with kids, and they look like a little pack of wolves running together outside. It's so adorable! I remember playing with all the kids on my road, and they are such fond memories!!! I think Carlee and Korbyn has the most fun riding her baby 4-wheeler down our hill. They look so big on it but they have a BLAST!!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment