Saturday, June 9, 2012

Bailee's First Party!

I believe I am still in denial that my smallest baby is finally 1!! It doesn't seem like it can be possible...I mean, I just brought her home from the hospital. I just gave her her first bath. I just put her first bow in her massive amount of hair. She just rolled over...and crawled...and babbled her first word!!! 

TIME FLIES BY!!! 

Bailee has the sweetest personality and reminds me so much of big sister Carlee! Besides screaming when a stranger tries to hold her, going to the doctor, or me getting out of her line of sight around a lot of people, she hardly ever cries. I honestly thought her party was going to be very stressful, since so many people were coming, but she didnt make the first peep. She was looking at everything, taking it all in! 

We had such wonderful friends and family here for her first party! Thankfully, my neighbor Olivia, took pictures for me!!! {its always so stressful trying to take pictures, while being involved with a birthday party!} They turned out wonderul!!! Thanks Olivia, I'll cherish these moments in time forever and ever!


Her birthday hat and outfit I made for her






Sebastian, Carlee's new hermit crab




our little red wagon!





Mamaw and Bell




me and my babies

birthday princess


Aunt Amber

my wonderful little family!





Carlee doing a flip under water



No comments:

Post a Comment