Sunday, June 17, 2012

Hay Bales!

Yesterday evening me and my neighbor Olivia had a photo shoot with my beautiful babies!!! She is an aspiring photographer, so I tried giving her a few pointers! I never realized how much there was to teach! I'm so glad we got the chance to do the pictures before they took the hay away! Hopefully we can do more shoots so for more tips and tricks!

we walked way way far away to get to the hay

toothless wonder


sweet sister love


"whats all this mommy?"



love the lighting in this one


my favorite of Bailee

I couldn't decide if I liked this one in black and white or color best






1 comment:

  1. I just love love love these! Especially the close close up of Carlee. I had so much fun! Besides being afraid of the snake. :) You are awesome! Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete