Monday, April 4, 2011

Tulips and Bumble Bees!

Yesterday me and Carlee went to my Mamaw's house to look at her BEAUTIFUL tulips!! Well, as everyone knows wherever there are beautiful flowers...there are always bees nearby! And im pretty positive that the whole stare of Tennessee can hear me and Carlee scream when a bee is anywhere nearby. Ive really been trying to work on not screaming and running, because I have made Carlee so terrified of them...its just such a hard thing for me to do. So as we were looking at the flowers Carlee saw a HUGE bumble bee, and went into complete panic mode!!!!! She scared my dad and grandmother to death...they had no clue what was going on. But after much comforting and soothing we finally talking her into playing in the flowers so i could take her pictures. :)

After we took pictures with the flowers her and my dad, Grumpy, ran and played in the yard. It was so cute seeing them so happy together. My favorite picture I took yesterday was where Grumpy and Carlee were sitting on Mamaw's stairs and she was blowing on his cheek. The complete innocence of a child's heart and the happiness it brings to everyone else is a perfect way to describe what I feel every time I look at this picture. I love my family so much!!!!!!!!!!!


She was being a bug


Mmmm....and what a better way to end the day....Nana's Frozen Custard!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment