Monday, April 18, 2011

Well, I havent been able to update my blog in a few days here lately. Its the end of my last semester of school, and its been keeping me SO incredibly busy!!! But I did take a break this weekend to spend time with my little family...and we got Carlee a kiddie pool!! She was so excited, and today it was finally warm enough to fill it up!!! It is a completely different kind than we have ever had in the past, but we didnt want a plastic one or a blow up one...so we found something right in the middle! It was, um interesting to try and fill up by myself, so Olivia came over and rescued us yet again! What would we do without her, I guess we would have wasps in our house and no pool! So here are some pictures of our first day at the pool in 2011!!!!!
Talking to daddy on the phone



My babies!!!

and we cant forget miss Bailee

2 comments:

  1. OMG!!!!!!! Your belly is SO big! You are so cute! I can't wait to see you this weekend :)

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I barely helped with that pool! Your Bailee Belly is too cute!

    ReplyDelete