Friday, April 1, 2011

yum yum...Olive Garden!



 
Today me, Carlee and David all met Spookey, Bob, at one of my favorite places to eat ever....Olive Garden!! We had to meet Spookey because he wanted me to take some pictures of some prints I am going to be selling for him on craigslist. So we walked over to the side of Olive Garden and took the pictures really quick, and I just happened to notice Carlee was posing in the grass for me. I HAVE CREATED A MONSTER! She LOVES getting her picture taken now, and totally works it in front of a camera! And as you know I can  not resist a wonderful model already striking a pose!!! Im sure people that were eating and driving by thought "who is this crazy pregnant girl out here taking pictures in a parking lot??" If only they really knew how random I really am, that this was not weird for me! My little models pictures turned out so cute, I was totally proud of myself!!! Now if only Mister Sun would come back out again so I can really start on my photography again!! So everyone should hope and pray for more warm weather :)

1 comment: