Sunday, July 3, 2011

4th of July!

HAPPY 4th OF JULY!!! I hope that everyone had as much fun this weekend as we did at our house!!!!! Earlier in the week I made Carlee and Bailee red, white and blue tu-tu's and they turned out so cute!!! Then me and Carlee tie-dyed all of us t-shirts to go with them!! So we got to sport around in our matching shirts today, and everyone just LOVED the girls tu-tu's!
Yesterday, while Miss Bailee was sleeping away inside, Carlee, David and myself got to go outside and play in the sprinkler! As you might guess it soon became a spraying war, and Carlee got both of us good! The little stinker was chasing us all over the yard with the hose, and man was the water COLD!!!!! We had so much though, it was totally worth being frozen!
Later that night we stared to set off the fireworks that we got earlier that day, and quickly found out that Carlee is terrified of them! Bless her little heart, it must have been the noise that they made. It was really pitiful. So while David and our neighbor set them off me, Carlee and Bailee hid inside on the couch, and the whole time I was trying to tell Carlee they wouldnt hurt her, but she didnt believe me at all. =(
Well today, Carlee was playing outside with Teddy while I was feeding Bailee and I heard her scream at the top of her lungs. I ran out there and she had gotten stung by a wasp. It was first ever bee sting, and she survived after much doctoring. Chief Mark came to her rescue to tell her she was going to be ok, and told her to take some benedryl. He saved her she said. =)





my little girl loves the phone

we cant forget about Teddy

woa..they look so much alike in this pic

our shirts are AWESOME



Bailee kisses for daddy

Teddy loves his girls, and he is always with Bailee

No comments:

Post a Comment