Monday, July 11, 2011

Being Beautiful is PAINFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Has anyone ever actually wanted to fix something on them that really didnt need fixing in the first place? Well I am guilty of this. See I thought my teeth werent exactly sparkly white anymore, so I found some toothpaste at Target that had free crest 3d white strips with it...and buddy was I excited to use them!! I stuck those suckers on my teeth on Saturday afternoon, left them on for 30 mins (just like the directions said), then peeled them off and WOW like magic my teeth were nice and white. So I went about my day, and ran to Publix to get some steaks for our cookout with Jay. Then around 5 I noticed my teeth were starting to feel tingly on the ends. Humm...this must be normal and it should go away on its own..right? NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As the night went on the pain in my teeth became so much more intense it was becoming unbearable! Finally, I told David I had to take one of my pain medicines. So I got it, poured some milk to take it with, popped it in my mouth, drank my milk to wash down the pill...........HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!! That ICE COLD milk touching my poor teeth about sent me through the roof! So here I am running around looking for a paper towel to hold on my teeth to try and warm them up (yes that was my logical thinking at the time), while David cant breath because he is laughing so hard at me. My brilliant paper towel idea did not work, and I seriously thought I was going to die! Thank goodness I swallowed the pill, and it finally started to ease the pain a bit. After I could slightly relax I just looked at David...smiled...and said "so, are my teeth white?" And after he started to say the WRONG ANSWER of they look the same to me, he QUICKLY came to his senses after I gave him the look of death and said "yes dear they look brilliantly white." Such a smart husband I have right!? So the moral of this story is, I will never EVER whiten my teeth again, and everyone better need to wear sunglasses when I smile cause my teeth better be GLOW IN THE DARK WHITE!

No comments:

Post a Comment