Sunday, July 31, 2011

DADDY IS HOME!!!

For many of you who dont know, David has been in the patrol academy in Nashville for the last 10 weeks. We had a lot going on in our family during those 10 weeks as well. I was practically a single mother, and yes while that was extremely hard, I only had an emotional break down once and realized that if I stayed calm Carlee would stay calm as well. God really blessed me with such wonderful friends and family to help me with anything I needed, especially while Bailee was a newborn. I am SO thankful that David is finally finished with the academy, and he is home with his family again!!!!! All of his hard and time away from us and finally paid off, and im so thankful he wont have to leave us again!!!
Carlee washing my car with my dad

GRADUATE!!

He took her to show his instructors Bailee, cause they him come home to see her birth

Bailee LOVES talking to daddy

BIG smile for daddy


MY BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTER

No comments:

Post a Comment