Monday, August 1, 2011

Wonderful Monday

Good Monday morning everyone!!! Today is such a wonderful day...David actually got to be home last night, wake up and go to work today for his first day of work as a patrol officer. For the first 3 weeks he will be doing further training at the Annex, then he will do his FTO (ride alongs) for about 12 weeks, 6 weeks day shift then 6 weeks night shift. After all that is finally finished he will be assigned his own car! YAY!! Im so excited for him to be starting this new phase in his career, and cant wait to see what all he will get to see on patrol. Im sure he will see all kinds of crazy stuff...drunks, women trying to get out of tickets, fights, chases, abuse and all kinds of other things. Hes got such a good head on his shoulders that I know he will be able to handle all of these situations. I am so proud of him, and love him so very much!!

OK so I totally almost forgot to tell everyone I have wonderful news!!!! Last night we went to the new restaurant The Forbidden City out in Hamilton Place with my cousin Morgan, which is by far the best Chinese I have ever had by the way. Well while we were there I told David and Morgan that I was determined to find someone who could read Chinese, so they could tell me what my tattoo really said. Ive always thought it probably meant something other than what it was supposed to mean, but to my surprise, it really means BEAUTIFUL GIRL. I was so excited to find this out, and im so thankful it didnt mean something awful like butt-hair or something like that. Haha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment