Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Bailee is 2 months old already!

Yesterday my baby girl turned 2 months old, and I can not believe how fast the time has FLOWN BY!!! She is the most amazingly well behaved little baby, and I am truly blessed that she is so good! She is growing like a little weed too. I have already had to clean out her closet and put up all of the newborn clothes, and lots of the 0-3 month stuff as well. If you saw her you would think that I was already feeding her baby food, but I am still strictly nursing her. I must just produce some super milk or something!!! I take her tomorrow for her 2 month check up, so we shall see how big she really is getting!!! Carlee didnt want me to take her pictures yesterday, the little diva always has to be in a "model" mood.Ill have to sneak some of her very soon though!


baby diva already


BIG smile (with a little drool)

Teddy Bear


No comments:

Post a Comment