Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Favorite Family Photo Part 2

Labor Day is over, now if my sinus pressure and pain will go away too! I had a date with a box of tissues and Advil Congestion Relief {which works wonders by the way} all weekend!! About this time every year I get awful sinus issues, so you would think I would be used to it by now. NO WAY! You never get used this awful sinus stuff! Last night I had to take a Benadryl just so I could sleep somewhat soundly...and of course the 1 night I take medicine that totally knocks me out Bailee wakes up 5 times!! I was a zombie all night, but I'm feeling a touch better this morning...hopefully I will stay this way! I did find some spare moments where I could edit some more beach pictures...ta-da!! 


The loves of my life

My beautiful Carlee

Big Cheese Bell







1 comment: