Saturday, September 1, 2012

Favorite Family Photo

Ahhh...that's me finally being able to sit on the couch and take a deep breath!!! I have been so extremely busy these past 2 weeks! I never really realized how busy I would be with Carlee in school. I actually thought I would have a lot more down time, buts its been the complete opposite!! Besides the fact that I have been bitten by the cleaning bug, I am Carlee's room mom. When I signed up for room mom duties I thought I would just be helping her teacher around the classroom {hence the name room mom}. I was very wrong!! We have to plan everything for the fall festival coming up, along with so many other duties!! So needless to say, its been crazy crazy around here!! 

Anyways, since I got to sit down for a few minuets this morning, I remembered I haven't even edited any of my pictures from the beach!!!! I only got time to edit one of them while Bailee was napping, but it is so precious!!!! Speaking of the little monster {that's officially her new nick-name} I must run and see what she is getting into...she is suspiciously quiet!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment