Monday, September 10, 2012

New logo

All of my hard work in school certainly did pay off! Even though I wasn't a graphic design major, I still learned enough to be able to create everything I need for my business. Over the weekend I was working hard on my new logo!!!! Its so much harder now to find time to sit down a complete a computer project with little Bailee pushing buttons every chance she gets, and Carlee constantly yelling MOMMMMMMMMY from outside. Through all the interrupting, I finally put the finishing touches on it! 





What do you think? You like?
 I love it!!!!!!!! 

I know you are probably thinking; well Jacky, I have already seen your amazing new logo because it is on the top of your blog! My answer to that lovely comment is yes, it is on top of my blog, but not to my liking. I made a whole different logo for the blog header {still incorporating my new logo} and blogger will not let me upload any more images to the layout. I have no idea why this is all of a sudden happening, but I will get to the bottom of it! I mean, you have to see my magnificent new blog header!!! 

{can you tell I'm a tad bit excited about this logo}

But for now, until I get time to figure out why blogger is freaking out on me, the logo for my business is what is shinning at the top! I would really like to get t-shirt made so everyone around Chattanooga will know of my business! It's time to get my name back out there!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment