Wednesday, April 18, 2012

paint paint paint!!!

My house has been a complete mess for the last 2 months!!!! The TV has been off the wall, and most of all...there is not a normal wall color anywhere in my kitchen or living room. I have been trying so SO hard to pick out a paint color, and its a lot harder than I thought! The colors looks so different on all the walls and the different lighting!

I have been through 6 different paint colors...BLAH!

So very long story short, I FINALLY FOUND ONE I LOVE!!!! 

The winner is Urban Putty by Sherwin-Williams. It looks amazing in all the lighting, and on every wall!! Now I just get to find time to actually paint everything! 

this is what ALL my walls look like

{oh and by the way, I am painting the laundry room, pantry, and inside of my coat closets Mayflower Red by Benjamin Moore}


My baby girls have been so cute playing together lately too!!!! They really do get along great! Bailee is always crawling into Carlee's room to be with her...MELTS MY HEART!! Goodness I just love them so much!! 


umm...see all the paint colors in the background

kiss face

Carlee is cracking me up in the background

No comments:

Post a Comment