Thursday, September 22, 2011

This is my day to ramble

Here in good ole Soddy Daisy it has just been pretty yucky outside all week. I just couldn't get motivated to go out anywhere...so me and the girls just decided to stay home. I have kept Carlee pretty busy doing lots of arts and crafts, but baby Bailee has been pretty fussy. It really has started to worry me because she NEVER EVER cries to fusses. Her and Carlee have both had a cold, so i'm hoping Doctor Wiley {the best doctor ever} says that she just isn't feeling good from that. Of course being a mommy, I am always paranoid that it is going to be something much more serious. I really shouldnt have anything to worry about...right? When I called the doctor's office a few nights ago {about her coughing so much} the on-call doctor was asking me a lot of questions about her...{in a rude tone may I add}
Does she have plenty of wet diapers?....yes, I think so 
Has she been vomiting?....no
Does she have a rash?...no
How often does she eat?....umm, really whenever she wants, but about 5-6 times a day
So she just eats on demand then?....yes, I mean she has a general schedule, but I feed her when shes hungry
Ok, do you know how many times a day?...as i said before, 5-6 times when she is awake, but I dont keep close track of that anymore since she isnt a new born

Im not going into any more details about our phone conversation, but needless to say she was getting rather rude with me. I called the doctor's office to get guidance about my little 3 month old, not to be drilled questions that I may have have the book answer to.  She made me feel stupid and frustrated, but most of all she made me feel like I am not a good mother.

I realize that this is just me totally over reacting about the whole situation{I tend to do that a lot}, and I know that I am in fact an amazing mother. So back to my original reason for even writing all of this today {remember this is my day to ramble}....I am taking Bailee to the doctor tomorrow. I hope that she is fussy because of this cold, she doesnt have an allergy or anything seriously wrong. Say a little prayer for my sweet baby girl, and I will keep you posted on how she is doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment