Thursday, October 6, 2011

4 month pictures - Carlee and Bailee


Good Thursday morning everyone!!!! I have been wanting to take these pictures for a while, and yesterday I finally got to!!!! When Carlee was 4 months old, we had a photographer do family pictures at Coolidge Park. Of course they turned out wonderful, but now that I am a photographer I love having the freedom to take pictures of my family whenever I please. Its hard timing when children are going to be in a good mood, not hungry or fussy for pictures, so to just whip out my camera when they are both feeling great is amazing!

Back to my original thought...{I tend to get sidetracked}.

I got the disk out from Carlee's photo-shoot, took a look at them, and saved my favorites to the desktop. I forgot how little Carlee used to be!! Then I got a brilliant idea to have a little photo-shoot with Bailee in the same poses and outfit as Carlee's photo-shoot. So I dug out the little outfit Carlee was wearing, found the same blanket she was laying on, and trotted outside to take her pictures. The lighting was a tad bit different, but I LOVE how they turned out. I couldn't ever get Bailee in the exact same pose as Carlee was in, but I got pretty darn close!!

After loading them in my computer I couldn't believe how much they looked like one another. While they do have their differences, I think their similarities are amazing!!!! THEY ARE BOTH SO BEAUTIFUL! I can't wait to see how they will both change as they get older, and I hope they both stay as beautiful on the inside as they are on the outside!
 
I love you girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment