Thursday, October 20, 2011

Dear Courtney

Dear Courtney,

I just wanted to let you know how much I love and miss you, and how much you mean to me. While we live SO far away from one another, I know that we are still best friends, and we always will be. I hope that you are doing well in your new life in Sweden, but I cant help but wish you were still living here with me.

We have been best friends since we were little girls, and you know me better than I know myself. We have had our MANY MANY ups and downs, but nothing has ever shaken our amazing friendship. You have been there for me through some of the hardest times in my life, and I don't know if I have truly ever told you how thankful I am for that. You were my hope when I thought nothing else mattered in the whole world. You always stood beside me, defending me when no one else would. You stood up against those who were so incredibly mean to me, and told them they were wrong. Only a best friend would do those things!

I suppose its safe to say we are all grown up now, and not little girls letting our moms slap sunscreen on us like a million times a day before we went out on the lake together. {BY THE WAY YOU USED TO SCARE THE LIVING DAYLIGHTS OUT OF ME WHEN YOU DROVE THE JET-SKI} I have so many fond memories of you, and nothing can ever take those wonderful times away. Sometimes I wish we could go back in time, and be the carefree little girls we were...but then I look at my own children and I only hope they find a lifetime best friend, just like I did.

I love you, and miss you terribly!


Your best friend,
Jacquelyn

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see you! We must have a sleepover!!!!!! Carlee will be excited to see you too, and you get to meet baby Bailee! I love you and will see you soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete