Sunday, October 23, 2011

Uncle Greg is here!!!

"When is Uncle Greg gonna be here?" "Is he here yet mommy?" "MOM CALL UNCLE GREG!!!!" That is all I heard Saturday morning while she was PATIENTLY waiting for Uncle Greg to come over.

David's mom, her husband {Brian}, brother and his girlfriend {Pam} were coming in town from Knoxville for a visit, and it is always so good see them! Its always so hard to see everyone with our busy schedules...so we cherish the time we do get to spend together!

Besides jumping on the trampoline and playing super-heroes, they rode the HORRID scooter! As most of you know....my husband thought riding it down our HUGE hill was going to be a wonderful idea...{long story short he wrecked bad}. Of course Greg had to try it too, but he would never go to the top of hill {chicken}! I took a video of him, and I will post it later on today.

As always, I took lots of pictures {I just cant help myself}!!

Carlee wants a cape just like Greg


FLYING


This makes me giggle...a lot...Greg running with his cape

Super Carlee {and Teddy}

Carlee is a diva

Nanny, Bailee and Carlee

BEAUTIFUL picture!!!!!

There's nothing like a grandmothers love

Nanny and Bailee


No comments:

Post a Comment