Monday, October 31, 2011

Trick -or- Treat

Happy Halloween everyone!!!!!!!! 

I hope that you are all having a safe and wonderful night {and getting lots of candy!} I just wanted to share a few family pictures for you tonight! My little family had a BLAST trick or treating this year! Big sister was a beautiful Minnie Mouse, and little sister was a precious princess!!!!

I cant forget to share our AMAZING pumpkins we carved! This was by far the most special part of this little holiday. One pumpkin was a cat, and the other {my favorite} was a smiley face made from the girls hands. Bailee's hands made the eyes, and Carlee's made the smile. I hope everyone had special memories this year as well!




our pumpkins

my little princess

beautiful Minnie




my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment